PSG aim to beat Barcelona against Manchester City’s Bernardo Silva
The summer transfer window is here, and there’s a lot of gossip swirling about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumors, whereabouts and, of course, deals!
TOP STORY: PSG ready to challenge Barca for Silva
Paris Saint-Germain are looking to challenge Barcelona for the signing of Bernardo Silvareports Foot Mercato.
The 27-year-old attacking midfielder was closely watched by the Blaugrana this summer, but having prioritized other moves, the LaLiga club are now in a position where they must offload players before they can make a bid to Manchester City for the Premier League star.
Pep Guardiola’s league champions are reportedly seeking a sum of around €85m for the Portugal international, and Silva is said to be ready to return to France if a deal is agreed with PSG – despite his appeal previous. it’s a dream to play at Camp Nou.
While the Ligue 1 club are optimistic about their sporting director Luis Campos’ ability to strike a deal, the Parc des Princes hierarchy are confident of landing the former AS Monaco star if Barcelona continue to be reluctant to land a deal. respond to requests from City.
– ESPN+ guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Chelsea face competition from Man City in race for RB Leipzig defender Josko Gvardiolaccording BILD. The 20-year-old’s outstanding performance in the Bundesliga last season saw him attract attention across Europe this summer, but it is reported that Domenico Tedesco’s side are keen to keep him and will look to fend off any move for his service. .
– Bournemouth are looking to acquire one of their top summer targets in Marcos Senesiwriting fabrice romano. Talks have started between the Cherries and Feyenoord over a deal for the 25-year-old centre-back, but it is reported there could be some difficulties in landing him. The Eredivisie side are said to be reluctant to let go of a player who has only missed two league games in the past two seasons.
– South Korean international striker Hwang Ui-Jo is a summer target for Wolverhampton Wanderers, but the Premier League club have seen an initial offer rejected, according to L’Equipe. Bruno Lage’s Wolves are keen to acquire the 29-year-old striker, who contributed to 15 goals in 36 Ligue 1 starts for Bordeaux last season, but the Ligue 2 club are looking for more than the €3m offer. It is understood that they would be ready to move him if the right offer arrives.
– Nottingham Forest are continuing their work in the transfer market and are in talks with Atalanta over a move to the Switzerland international Remo Freuler, explains Gianluca Di Marzio. While a formal offer has yet to be tabled, the transfer guru reports negotiations are ongoing over a fee, with the 30-year-old midfielder a key target for newly-minted Premier League outfit Forest. promoted.
– Rayan Raveloson could soon be en route from the LA Galaxy to Auxerre, reports Athleticism. An agreement has been reached between the clubs and the 25-year-old midfielder is traveling to France to undergo a medical before the deal is finalised. The outlet adds that this decision will allow the Galaxy to add a new signature Riqui Puigwho is set to join Barcelona after a deal was agreed on Tuesday.